Monday, December 3, 2012

Welcome!

Hello, and Welcome.
My name is Scott Messenger, and I'm a Outdoor Enthusiast, Freelance Writer, and Photographer (among many other things) living in Northwest Pennsylvania.  My family and I, hunt, fish, hike and camp as often as possible exploring the splendor of the great outdoors.  I also write and photograph our adventures, sometimes selling articles to our local newspaper The Erie Times-News (www.goerie.com).  My intention with this blog is to share information about the great outdoors, and to broaden my audience outside of Northwest PA.  I will be uploading photos and links to my articles.  High quality copies of my photos will be available for sale, please e-mail me for pricing.  As a freelance writer, my skills are also for hire.  I've written about hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, and outdoor adventure travel, just to name a few of my most popular topics.  In my 9-5 life I'm a technical writer for GGS Information Services.  So my writing and editing skills are wide and varied.  Please don't hesitate to contact me for a quote on any writing you may need completed.
Thanks and Happy Hunting!
Scott M

No comments:

Post a Comment